Just a European
Posting Trans Memes every day until I turn 18: Day 29
A glowing commendation for all to see
Thank you stranger. Shows the award.
When you come across a feel-good thing.
Shows the Silver Award... and that's it.
Everything is better with a good hug
The Gilded Ones: a book about the racist patriarchy the men of the city try to call religion and a fight of lies and manipulation to finally win the truth. My 10 y/o cuz (relatively mature) read it (supervised) and drew a picture of the main character, Deka.
For the record. I'm not trans. I'm a paragirl which means that under 49-1 percent of my gender is *not* female and the other 51-99 percent *is*. She just seems so feminine yet kinda masculine at the same time and is what I want to look like.